Islamic scholars have divided Islaamic Learning into three major subjects: At-Tawheed (Eemaan), Al-Fiqh (Islaam) and Tasawwuf (Al-Ihsan). At-Tawheed is regarded by most scholars as the first and most important subject in Islaamic learning because it teaches about Faith.
Teach Your Child Islaam At-Tawheed Series is a Mini-Encyclopaedia that teaches the subject such as a :
- At-Tawheed to children of all ages.
- It consists of 25 fully illustrated books, 25 themes, 1,200 pages and 550 coloured illustrations.
Teach Your Child Islaam At-Tawheed Series is a structured learning programme where children will learn many concepts in Islaam including :
- Concept of God, Sunnatullaah (Concept of Creation),
- Concept of Eemaan (faith),
- the Six Principles of Eemaan,
- Sifaatullaah (Attributes of Allaah),
- Asmaa ul-Husnaa (Beautiful Names of Allaah),
- The Malaa-ikah, Kitaabullaah (Books of Allaah),
- Qasasul Anbiyaak (Stories of the Prophets),
- The Seerah (Biography of the Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu alaihi wassalam),
- Yawmul Qiyaamah (Day of Resurrection)
- The Qadhaak and Qadar (fate and destiny).
A number of pre-schools, kindergartens and schools are using Teach Your Child Islaam At-Tawheed Series to teach Islaam to children to give a clear direction and it makes learning fun and easy. Children who have read this Mini-Encyclopaedia will have a good understanding of Islaam as a religion and a way of life. They will grow up having a firm foundation of faith, inshaa Allaah.
Teach Your Child Islaam At-Tawheed Series has been approved by the Islamic Religious Authority in Singapore (MUIS) and in Malaysia (JAKIM).
Teach Your Child Islaam At-Tawheed Series consists of 25 fully coloured books and is priced at USD186.00 (SGD250.00/RM625.00) only.
"I am confident that this series will receive the support of the scholars and the Muslim community because it will assist the teachers and parents to instill faith in our children, inshaa-Allah"
- Haji Abu Bakar bin Hashim, former President of the Shariah Court, Singapore